Dead Frontier: Night Three (Commonly abbreviated to DFN3) is the third demo for the Dead Frontier MMO. This demo is different from the previous two demos for many reasons, the most significant being the presence of an AI-controlled character, and the ability to move between zones.
Setting and Story Edit
Hungry, thirsty and exhausted from the fight, you fall to the floor...
After what seems like only moments, heavy footsteps and a male voice begin to echo through the darkness. Slowly, you regain consciousness. Squinting hard, you manage to make out the silhouette of a man and young girl standing over you.
Dragging you to your feet, they frantically explain that an evacuation helicopter is coming and they intend to reach it. Upon hearing these words a mass of adrenaline floods into your body.
It's time to move...
Night Three is unique in that the story has a specific goal. In DFN1 and 2, your character just wanted to survive the night. In Night Three however, your character is trying to achieve a specific goal, reaching the helicopter.
Also, the setting is significantly different. You can move between zones simply by walking to the edge of one and entering another.
- Combat Knife: Only accessible for Easy & Medium Mode (Knife), Melee
- Chainsaw: Only accessible for Hard & Insane Mode (Chainsaw), Melee
- Glock 19c + 265 Rounds: Only accessible for Insane Mode (Semi-Automatic Pistol), 15 Round Capacity
- Colt 45 + 186 Rounds: Only acessible for Hard Mode (Revolver Pistol), 6 Round Capacity
- Steyr TMP + 2030 Rounds: Only accessible for Easy Mode (Sub Machine Gun), 30 Round Capacity
- Mossberg 500 + 182 Rounds: Only Accessible for Medium Mode (Shotgun), 7 Round Capacity
Note: All weapons except the Mossberg 500 are capable of critical hits. A well placed shot by the Mossberg 500 and a critical hit by a Colt 45 can both one hit K.O. any non-boss zombie.
- Crows ~ Small crows infected by the N4 virus, they spawn in the beginning and at the final stage on the rooftops. They are incredibly weak but very fast. They can move over any obstacle, however they lack the reach of other zombies.
- Tier 1 Zombies ~ The inhabitants of Fairview infected by the N4 virus. They are relatively slow, yet relatively agile. The classic zombie.
- Tier 1 Crippled Zombies ~ Simply a crippled version of Tier 1 Zombies, they are completely alike statistically except they are notably even slower.
- Tier 1 Hell Hounds ~ Dogs were once wolves that were domesticated several thousand year ago by humans, however they have been now infected with the N4 virus. They are relatively fast and notably attack faster than infected humans.
- Tier 2 Zombies ~ Distinguishable by their habit of power walking. They are simply more pissed off zombies that hit harder and are more persistent. They spawn deep in the city.
- Tier 2 Hell Hounds ~ Easily distinguishable by their blood red rotting flesh. They will chase you into a corner and have a bone to pick with you literally. They spawn in the deepest and most dangerous parts of the city.
- Tier 3 Zombies ~ Easily distinguished by their blood red rotting flesh. These mutated freak shows have a nasty habit of sprinting and have been mutated by the N4 virus to a point where they are juiced. They spawn in the deepest and most dangerous parts of the city.
- Tier 3 Hell Hound ~ Big Red's best friend. A HUGE, black coal colored hell hound that is waiting for you when you get to the rooftop for extraction by helicopter. After you defeat it the game screen slowly fades away and your results are shown.
- Stephanie - A survivor seen in Dead Frontier Night 3. She is unarmed and is vulnerable to zombies.
- Nicholas - A survivor and father of Stephanie; seen in Dead Frontier Night 3. He is armed with a Mossberg 500 and carries unlimited ammo.