Takes place after "Night One", where the unnamed main character survived from vicious zombie attacks.
Setting and Story Edit
A sigh of relief escapes your lips as the giant zombie behemoth falls to its knees. A moment later the first rays of sunshine begin to pierce through the sky from over the horizon. It appears you are alive, for now.
Tired and hungry, you make your way through the deserted wasteland, intent on finding other survivors. Debris, burnt out cars and mutilated corpses line the once busy streets. The stench of death floods your senses.
Clambering over a pile of bodies you notice a crackle in the distance. It's coming from a wrecked police car down the road. Heart pounding and sweat pouring from your forehead you frantically try to make contact with anyone who might still be listening.
Two hours later you finally give in, nothing but static is coming across that radio. You soon realise that the night is once again upon you, and judging by the howls in the distance, the infected are coming to feed...
Objective: Stay alive for the whole night.
This game takes place in a crossroad. This map is bigger than Night One. Also many functions which were not in "Night One" are implemented here:
- Critical hits
- New weapons
- New types of zombies
- Barrels which explode
- Splash damage from explosions.
- Combat Knife ~ You start with this. This is the only melee weapon in this part of the game series and it is your last resort weapon when your guns are empty. The weakest and worst weapon in the game, however it serves it purpose of saving ammo in the beginning while guns will waste ammo overkilling the first waves of zombies.
- Glock 19c ~ You start with this. A basic millitary issued, semi-automatic pistol with a 15 round clip which uses the very common 9mm round. It is less practical as you collect guns later on however in the beginning holds it place as it is better than your knife by any standards any day.
- Colt .45 ~ The first weapon dropped by zombies. A classic cowboy styled, .45 revolver pistol. It is much more powerful than the Glock 19c and has better critical rates yet only holds a 6 round clip and is relatively slower. A critical hit will one hit K.O. any non-boss zombie.
- Steyr TMP ~ The second weapon dropped by zombies. A modified, 9mm sub machine gun. Statistically the same as a Glock 19c except that it has a 30 round clip, trades accuracy for rate of fire, and has slightly lower critical rates.
- GM94 Grenade Launcher ~ The second to last weapon dropped by zombies. Simply a 3 rounded, 40mm highly explosive grenade launcher. The ultimate weapon for crowd control, which fires grenade rounds in an arc so medium range is recommended. A single shot will one hit K.O. any non-boss zombies in the blast radius. WARNING: If you fire a round to close to yourself you WILL injure yourself.
- Mossberg 500 ~ The last weapon dropped by zombies. A 12 gauge, pump-action shotgun with a 7 round clip. Each shot fires the pellets which will spread into a cone shape. A shot at point blank will gurantee that each pelllet will hit, well placed shots can 1 hit K.O. any non-boss zombie.
Note: Every weapon aside from the GM94 Grenade Launcher and Mossberg 500 are capable of critical hits.
- Tier 1 Zombies ~ The inhabitants of Fairview infected with the N4 virus. They are relatively slow, yet relatively agile. The classic zombie.
- Tier 1 Crawling Zombie - Simply a crippled version of Tier 1 Zombies. They are completely alike statistically except are notably even slower.
- Tier 1 Hell Hounds ~ Zed's best friend. Dogs were once wolves that were domesticated several thousand years ago by humans, however now they have been infected with the N4 virus and have became more rabid than ever. They are relatively fast and notably attack faster than infected humans.
- Tier 2 Zombies ~ Distinguishable by their habit of power walking. They are simply more pissed off zombies that hit harder and are more persistent.
- Tier 2 Hell Hounds ~ Easily distinguishable by their blood red rotting flesh. These *****es are the muts we would put down in the dog pound. They will chase you into corner and have a bone to pick with you literally. They were angry in life and even angrier in death.
- Tier 3 Zombies ~ Easily Distinguishable by their blood red rotting flesh. These mutated freak shows have a nasty habit of sprinting and have been mutated by the N4 virus to a point where they are juiced. Do not mistake them for their even bigger cousin BIG RED.
- Tier 4 Zombies ~ These ****ed up zombies nicknamed "Big Red", "Huge Mother ****er", "Behemoth", and even "Ginger Godzilla" have been mutated by the N4 virus to such an extent that they have lost much of their human characteristics. They are extremely HUGE, being comparable to an elephant, and have a slightly orangish-red skin with spikes pretruding down its backside. They stand at 16 feet high and every step made by them is a thunderous sound comparable to the T-Rex from "The Lost World". Due to their thick hide and highly regenerative skin cells, they are very difficult to kill that coupled with the fact that a single blow from them doing over 3000 lbs. in force.
- Tier 3 Hell Hounds ~ Big red's best friend. Two HUGE , black coal colored hell hounds. They are comparable to Nile crocodiles but are even bigger and rabid. These are the final enemies you fight in Dead Frontier Night Two. After slaying these damned beasts, the screen slowly fades away and your results are revealed.