|The Dark Coalition|
|Leadership:||Ambir & Bloody Nine|
|Playing Style:||Competitive PvP / PvE|
|Forum Thread:||The Dark Coalition|
|Website:||Offsite Forum Coming Soon|
|Main Timezone:||US CT|
This coalition came into being because of the need to lay down differences in order to survive the zombie apocalypse. With The Dark Coalition being a helpful organization towards all, their forces weren’t sufficient to repel the zombie hordes. As trained as they were, they just didn’t have the numbers, so they began to think of a solution. Other organizations with radically different goals were suffering from the same problems. Overwhelmed by the numeric superiority of the undead as well as some other well-organized groups, they weren’t able to achieve their objectives. The Likes of H.Y.D.R.A and Grim Rem Reapers were considered evil and wanted to control the faith of Fairview for their own gains.
Feeling they had no other choice, the leaders of the coalition went to the leaders of these other groups and struck a pact to help out each other further their objectives. These clans, with different views and goals in the world of Dead Frontier, felt they would be best served to come together as one in order to survive the hordes of undead that roam the city of Fairview. Although the GRR group removed themselves from the coalition due to their differences in values, other groups including the Apostlecorp and Kannazuki joined the coalition strengthening it even more. As time goes by, our community grows. We will not stop until the undead has been exterminated and the groups who oppose us are subjugated.
We are a coalition with the aim of helping each other become stronger and build a good community of players. We help those in need and train those who can be taught as well as recruit the strongest to help further our cause. We are a fun group of people, but we also have a competitive nature and will take on any challenge ahead of us.
- There is no level requirement. You should, however, be self-sufficient.
- You must be able to understand and speak English fluently.
- To gain access to an HQ with boosts you must be able to achieve a weekly Top Survivor score of 50mil exp or higher.
- A clear purpose to your build. (i.e A looter with silent weapons or a grinder with crowd control weaponry.)
- No prior history of abuse/bans.
- Be respectful, your behavior is what will be the most impactful on whether we accept you or not. Your actions reflect the clan as a whole, we will not tolerate any breaches.
- You must be active and willing to do your best in weekly competitions should we ever run.
- Follow all Dead Frontier rules at all times.